INTERNATIONAL SERVICE TEAM
As an IST member, how will I be involved in the camp team.
You will participate as all the other camp team members. There won´t be any difference.
What does the HOME 2018 camp team expect from me? Which jobs are vacant?
Have a look at our list of vacant jobs.
Be sure you have all the documents and visa requirements checked before applying for a job.
Unfortunatly we cannot take any responsibilty therfore.
Are there special offers for IST members at HOME 2018?
There won´t be any differences, but we will try to suprise you with a trip.
What is the camp fee for IST members?
there is no camp fee for IST, but an amount for food is charged (EUR 100,–)
How to register as an IST member?
please apply for a job & tell us why we should pick you.
Safe from harm
All members of IST will have to complete SfH training (online) prior to arrival.
The Safe from Harm (SfH) course is intended to ensure that HOME 2018 is an abuse-free environment. more information
Vacant Jobs for IST
... in global fields
- Are you a digital native ? Is your mother tongue english? Do you have experience with social media? Your main tasks are:
- posting on instagram or facebook
- taking pictures
- writing reports regarding the life during the camp
- Apple user
- editoral experience
- excellent writing skills
- Photoshop knowledge
- german speaking
... in the age sections
Are you nocturnal?
Have you ever worked in a bar or restaurant?
Your main tasks are:
- preparation of drinks and food
- serving food and drinks (including cashing)
- helping setting up the camp and removing the camp
- attention shift work til late!